mortgage... It's way too high!
2. Where was the last place you had a romantic dinner?
I can't remember. We haven't gone out for a romantic dinner in at least 3 years.
3. Do you regret losing your virginity to the person you lost it to?
Absolutely! Nothing against him, but I wish I would have waited... about 6 more years:(
4. If you could go back and change one thing what would it be?
I would have stayed at home after high school and commuted to the community college down the road. I would have saved a lot of money, and I could have been done YEARS ago.
5. Name of your first grade teacher?
6. What do you really want to be doing right now?
Working during the day (already done with school).
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up?
Orthopaedic Surgeon, nurse
8. How many colleges did you attend?
Lincoln Trail College, Olney Central College, Murray State University, Indiana University, Ivy Tech State College, and SOOOON Harrisburg Area Community College
9. Why did you choose the shirt that you have on right now?
I like to beat my wife?
10. GAS PRICES
Ya, I filled up my Mitsubishi for 10 bucks in high school!
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you, where and who would it be?
We would move back to Indianapolis. I LOVE that city! Family isn't far away, and the schools are awesome.
12. First thought when the alarm went off this morning?
You mean when the kids went off? Time to take the kids to the bathroom, and OMG my head hurts!
13. Last thought before going to sleep last night?
no more wine!
14. Favorite style of underwear?
"stretchy (I know...not a style, but comfortable regardless of the style)" --I agree.
15. What errand or chore do you despise?
dishes or laundry
16. If you didn't have to work, would you volunteer?
I don't have time to volunteer. If I didn't have to work, I would thank Firaxis everyday.
17. Get up early or sleep in?
I would love to sleep in, but the kiddies get up between 7:30 and 8am
18. What is your favorite cartoon character(s)?
19. Favorite thing to do at night with a girl or guy?
WoW and drink
20. Have you found real love yet?
If not, I'm in trouble. We have a couple kids already:)
21. When did you first start feeling old?
I was at the grocery store a few years ago, and the bagger called me ma'am.
22. Favorite 80s movie?
ALL OF THEM!
23. Your favorite lunch meat?
I hate lunch meat
24. What do you get every time you go into Sam's Club/BJ's?
I don't go in there.
25. Beach or lake?
26. Do you think marriage is an outdated ritual?
27. Favorite guilty pleasure?
28. Favorite movie you wouldn't want anyone to find out about?
29. What's your drink?
Diet Pepsi, So Clear, or Chardonnay
30. Cowboys or Indians?
Cowboys (Dallas kind)
31. Cops or Robbers?
Cops. I work amongst the prisoners.
32. Who from high school would you like to run into?
Barbie, my best friend. We kinda lost touch after 4 children and several moves.
33. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now?
34. The Cosby Show or The Simpsons?
35. Worst relationship mistake that you wish you could take back?
36. Do you like the person who sits directly across from you at work?
I don't get to sit at work.
37. What famous person would you like to have dinner with?
38. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose?
39. Last book you read for real?
40. Do you have a teddy bear?
Yes, my husband sent me a teddy bear and a dozen roses about a month ago. Flowers are long gone:(
41. Strangest place you have ever brushed your teeth?
42. Do you go to church?
Yes, but not as often as we should
43. At this point in your life would you rather start a new career ?
Yes. That's why I'm trying to get back to school. However, I can't go to school without a car. I can't make enough money to buy a car, and I have children at home. They cost about a thousand bucks a month for someone else to watch them. I'm slightly depressed about the situation.
44. Just how OLD are you?